- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Owen Sacco, John G. Breslin:
In users we trust: towards social user interactions based Trust Assertions for the Social Semantic Web. Soc. Netw. Anal. Min. 4(1): 229 (2014)
- Alexei Czeskis, Michael Dietz, Tadayoshi Kohno, Dan S. Wallach, Dirk Balfanz:
Strengthening user authentication through opportunistic cryptographic identity assertions. CCS 2012: 404-414
- Andhy Koesnandar, Sebastian G. Elbaum, Gregg Rothermel, Lorin Hochstein, Christopher Scaffidi, Kathryn T. Stolee:
Using assertions to help end-user programmers create dependable web macros. SIGSOFT FSE 2008: 124-134
- Margaret M. Burnett, Curtis R. Cook, Omkar Pendse, Gregg Rothermel, Jay Summet, Christine Wallace:
End-User Software Engineering with Assertions in the Spreadsheet Paradigm. ICSE 2003: 93-105
- Christine Wallace, Curtis R. Cook, Jay Summet, Margaret M. Burnett:
Assertions in End-User Software Engineering: A Think-Aloud Study. HCC 2002: 63-
- David B. Paradice, James F. Courtney:
Controlling Bias in User Assertions in Expert Decision Support Systems for Problem Formulation. J. Manag. Inf. Syst. 3(1): 52-64 (1986)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.