default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Damien Huffer, Shawn Graham:
Tracking the digital dead: A progress report in the use of transfer learning, image analysis, and forensic anthropology to classify human remains sold on social media. DH 2020
- Md. Zahangir Alom, Theus H. Aspiras, Tarek M. Taha, Vijayan K. Asari, T. J. Bowen, Dave Billiter, Simon Arkell:
Advanced Deep Convolutional Neural Network Approaches for Digital Pathology Image Analysis: a comprehensive evaluation with different use cases. CoRR abs/1904.09075 (2019)
- Jean-Sebastien Affagard, Pierre Feissel, Sabine F. Bensamoun:
Use of digital image correlation and ultrasound: analysis of thigh muscle displacement fields. EMBC 2015: 3827-3830
- Mukesh Sharma, Shailendra Jha:
Uses of software in digital image analysis: a forensic report. ICDIP 2010: 75462B
- Andrew Dillon, Lisa Kleinman, Randolph G. Bias, Gil Ok Choi, Don Turnbull:
Reading and searching digital documents: An experimental analysis of the effects of image quality on user performance and perceived effort. ASIST 2004: 267-273
- Jingyu He, Andy C. Downton:
User-Assisted Archive Document Image Analysis for Digital Library Construction. ICDAR 2003: 498-502
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.