- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Luciano Gervasoni, Martí Bosch, Serge Fenet, Peter F. Sturm:
A framework for evaluating urban land use mix from crowd-sourcing data. BigData 2016: 2147-2156
- Cen Chen, Shih-Fen Cheng, Aldy Gunawan, Archan Misra, Koustuv Dasgupta, Deepthi Chander:
TRACCS: A Framework for Trajectory-Aware Coordinated Urban Crowd-Sourcing. HCOMP 2014
- Justin J. Henriques, Brian Bojarski, Kyle Wayne Byrd, Melissa Von Wald:
Crowd-sourcing urban air-quality in developing countries through open source technologies. GHTC 2013: 447-451
- Tim French, Nik Bessis, Carsten Maple, Eleana Asimakopoulou:
Trust Issues on Crowd-Sourcing Methods for Urban Environmental Monitoring. Int. J. Distributed Syst. Technol. 3(1): 35-47 (2012)
- Afra J. Mashhadi, Giovanni Quattrone, Licia Capra, Peter Mooney:
On the accuracy of urban crowd-sourcing for maintaining large-scale geospatial databases. WikiSym 2012: 15
- Steffen Fritz, Linda M. See, Ian McCallum, Christian Schill, Christoph Perger, Michael Obersteiner:
Building a Crowd-Sourcing Tool for the Validation of Urban Extent and Gridded Population. ICCSA (2) 2011: 39-50
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.