- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Sreya Mukherjee, Aleksandra Karolak, Marjolaine Debant, Paul Buscaglia, Yves Renaudineau, Olivier Mignen, Wayne C. Guida, Wesley H. Brooks:
Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Membrane-Bound STIM1 to Investigate Conformational Changes during STIM1 Activation upon Calcium Release. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 57(2): 335-344 (2017)
- Suliman Abdullah Alsuhibany:
Quantitative analysis of the release order of defensive mechanisms. Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, 2014
- Mazen Ahmad, Olga V. Kalinina, Thomas Lengauer:
Entropy gain due to water release upon ligand binding. J. Cheminformatics 6(S-1): 35 (2014)
- Piotr Kaczmarek:
Biophysical Model of a Muscle Fatigue Process Involving Ca2+ Release Dynamics Upon the High Frequency Electrical Stimulation. BIOSIGNALS (2) 2008: 52-57
- Beatriz Levy-Wilson, L. Kuehl, Gordon H. Dixon:
The release of high mobility group protein H6 and protamine gene sequences upon selective DNase I degradation of trout testis chromatin. Nucleic Acids Res. 8(13): 2859-2869 (1980)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.