- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Manuel Schmidt-Kraepelin, Scott Thiebes, Stefan Stepanovic, Tobias Mettler, Ali Sunyaev:
Gamification in Health Behavior Change Support Systems - A Synthesis of Unintended Side Effects. Wirtschaftsinformatik 2019: 1032-1046
- Agnis Stibe, Brian Cugelman:
Persuasive Backfiring: When Behavior Change Interventions Trigger Unintended Negative Outcomes. PERSUASIVE 2016: 65-77
- Bill Hibbard:
Avoiding Unintended AI Behaviors. AGI 2012: 107-116
- Bernhard Debatin, Jennette P. Lovejoy, Ann-Kathrin Horn, Brittany N. Hughes:
Facebook and Online Privacy: Attitudes, Behaviors, and Unintended Consequences. J. Computer-Mediated Communication 15(1): 83-108 (2009)
- Ann Frances Cameron, Jane Webster:
Unintended consequences of emerging communication technologies: Instant Messaging in the workplace. Computers in Human Behavior 21(1): 85-103 (2005)
- Gabriele Piccoli, Blake Ives:
Trust and the Unintended Effects of Behavior Control in Virtual Teams. MIS Quarterly 27(3): 365-395 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.