- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Michael W. Mahoney, Petros Drineas:
Structural Properties Underlying High-Quality Randomized Numerical Linear Algebra Algorithms. Handbook of Big Data 2016: 137-154
- Ricarda I. Schubotz:
Neural Systems Underlying the Prediction of Complex Events. Anticipation Across Disciplines 2016: 81-92
- Patrik Bichsel, Jan Camenisch, Maria Dubovitskaya, Robert R. Enderlein, Stephan Krenn, Anja Lehmann, Gregory Neven, Franz-Stefan Preiss:
Cryptographic Protocols Underlying Privacy-ABCs. Attribute-based Credentials for Trust 2015: 79-108
- Rania Soussi, Etienne Cuvelier, Marie-Aude Aufaure, Amine Louati, Yves Lechevallier:
DB2SNA: An All-in-One Tool for Extraction and Aggregation of Underlying Social Networks from Relational Databases. The Influence of Technology on Social Network Analysis and Mining 2013: 521-545
- Lawrence J. Mazlack:
Naïve Rules Do Not Consider Underlying Causality. Data Mining: Foundations and Practice 2008: 213-229
- Hideki Kawahara, Toshio Irino:
Underlying Principles of a High-quality Speech Manipulation System STRAIGHT and Its Application to Speech Segregation. Speech Separation by Humans and Machines 2005: 167-180
- Andreas Blass, Yuri Gurevich:
The Underlying Logic of Hoare Logic. Current Trends in Theoretical Computer Science 2001: 409-436
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.