- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Muhammet Deveci, Nuh Erdogan, Umit Cali, Joseph Stekli, Shuya Zhong:
Type-2 neutrosophic number based multi-attributive border approximation area comparison (MABAC) approach for offshore wind farm site selection in USA. Eng. Appl. Artif. Intell. 103: 104311 (2021)
- Ümit Totur, Ibrahim Çanak:
Tauberian theorems for (øverlineN, p, q) summable double sequences of fuzzy numbers. Soft Comput. 24(3): 2301-2310 (2020)
- Sarot Busala, Zhang Song, Hiroyuki Iida, Mohd Nor Akmal Khalid, Umi Kalsom Yusof:
Single Conspiracy Number Analysis in Checkers. ICAART (2) 2019: 539-546
- Mohd Nor Akmal Khalid, E. Mei Ang, Umi Kalsom Yusof, Hiroyuki Iida, Taichi Ishitobi:
Identifying Critical Positions Based on Conspiracy Numbers. ICAART (Revised Selected Papers) 2015: 100-127
- Ting Shyue Siong, Nor Ashidi Mat Isa, Zailani Mohd. Nordin, Umi Kalthum Ngah:
The Determination of the Number of Suspicious Clustered Micro Calcifications on ROI of Mammogram Images. IVIC 2009: 232-242
- Konstantinos Priftis, Marco Zorzi, Francesca Meneghello, Roberto Marenzi, Carlo Umilta:
Explicit versus Implicit Processing of Representational Space in Neglect: Dissociations in Accessing the Mental Number Line. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 18(4): 680-688 (2006)
- Ivilin Stoianov, Marco Zorzi, Suzanna Becker, Carlo Umilta:
Associative Arithmetic with Boltzmann Machines: The Role of Number Representations. ICANN 2002: 277-283
- Umid Tadjiev, Frederick C. Harris Jr.:
Parallel Computation of the Minimal Crossing Number of a Graph. PPSC 1997
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.