- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé, Martin Uribe:
Deterministic debt cycles in open economies with flow collateral constraints. J. Econ. Theory 192: 105195 (2021)
- Mitch Towner:
Debt and Bargaining Outcomes: Evidence from U.S. Hospitals. Manag. Sci. 66(5): 2083-2098 (2020)
- Peter Alexander, Simon Hacks, Jürgen Jung, Ulrike Steffens, Ömer Uludag, Horst Lichter:
A Framework for Managing Enterprise Architecture Debts - Outline and Research Directions. EMISA 2020: 5-10
- Christian Ugwueze Amu, Nathaniel Chinedum Nwezeaku, Linus Ezewunwa Akujuobi, Benedict Anayo Ozurunba, Sharon Nanyongo Njie, Ikedinachi Ayodele Power Wogu, Sanjay Misra:
The Politics of Public Debt Management Among Rising Hegemonies and the Role of ICT: Implications for Theory and Practice for 21st Century Polities. Int. J. Electron. Gov. Res. 15(3): 72-83 (2019)
- Umit G. Gurun, Rick Johnston, Stanimir Markov:
Sell-Side Debt Analysts and Debt Market Efficiency. Manag. Sci. 62(3): 682-703 (2016)
- Yasutaka Kamei, Everton da S. Maldonado, Emad Shihab, Naoyasu Ubayashi:
Using Analytics to Quantify Interest of Self-Admitted Technical Debt. QuASoQ/TDA@APSEC 2016: 68-71
- Areti Ampatzoglou, Apostolos Ampatzoglou, Alexander Chatzigeorgiou, Paris Avgeriou, Pekka Abrahamsson, Antonio Martini, Uwe Zdun, Kari Systä:
The Perception of Technical Debt in the Embedded Systems Domain: An Industrial Case Study. MTD@ICSME 2016: 9-16
- Ulf Eliasson, Antonio Martini, Robert Kaufmann, Sam Odeh:
Identifying and visualizing Architectural Debt and its efficiency interest in the automotive domain: A case study. MTD@ICSME 2015: 33-40
- Toshihiro Kaino, Ken Urata, Shin-ichi Yoshida, Kaoru Hirota:
Improved Debt Rating Model Using Choquet Integral. J. Adv. Comput. Intell. Intell. Informatics 9(6): 615-621 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.