- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Margherita E. Ghiselli, Idongesit Nta Wilson, Brian Kaplan, Ndadilnasiya Endie Waziri, Adamu Sule, Halimatu Bolatito Ayanleke, Faruk Namalam, Shehu Ahmad Tambuwal, Nuruddeen Aliyu, Umar Kadi, Omotayo Bolu, Nyampa Barau, Mohammed Yahaya, Gideon Ugbenyo, Ugochukwu Osigwe, Clara Oguji, Nnamdi Usifoh, Vincent Seaman:
Comparison of Micro-Census Results for Magarya Ward, Wurno Local Government Area of Sokoto State, Nigeria, with Other Sources of Denominator Data. Data 4(1): 20 (2019)
- Peter B. Meyer, Kendra Asher:
Augmenting U.S. Census data on industry and occupation of respondents. DSAA 2019: 600-601
- Steve Beleu:
American FactFinder: Revising an Online Tool for Different Users. Administered by the U.S. Census Bureau, 4600 Silver Hill Road, Washington, DC 20233. Retrieved May 22, 2013 from http: //factfinder2.census.gov/ (http: //www.census.gov/ - Data - American FactFinder). Gov. Inf. Q. 30(4): 526-527 (2013)
- Devinder Kaur, Amanda Ki:
Knowledge Discovery in U.S. Census Data Using Attribute - Oriented Induction with Fuzzy Concept Hierarchy. CATA 2011: 144-148
- Nicole Scholtz:
WD1: Thematic Mapping of U.S. Census Data in ArcGIS. IASSIST Conference 2011
- Jason Lucero, Laura Zayatz:
The Microdata Analysis System at the U.S. Census Bureau. Privacy in Statistical Databases 2010: 234-248
- Edward J. Spar, Roy S. (Rick) Rogers IV, Steven A. Schafer:
Designing data collection instruments with reusable metadata for the U.S. Bureau of Census' 2002 Economic Census initiative, using XML. ASIST 2002: 456-457
- Laura Zayatz:
SDC in the 2000 U.S. Decennial Census. Inference Control in Statistical Databases 2002: 193-202
- Richard Hay Jr.:
Data Definition in SIR/DBMS as Applied to the 1980 U.S. Census. SSDBM 1981: 134-140
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.