- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Theodoros Simopoulos, George Alexiou, Themistoklis Haniotakis:
Implementation Guidelines of WDSRAM and Comparison with Typical SRAM Using Nanoscale Hierarchical Implementation Model. Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers 28(Supplement-1): 1940008:1-1940008:14 (2019)
- Aaron Hitchcock, Kelvin Sung:
Game Loop and Typical Implementation. Encyclopedia of Computer Graphics and Games 2019
- Wu-Hong Chen, Jichiang Tsai:
Fault-Tolerance Implementation in Typical Distributed Stream Processing Systems. J. Inf. Sci. Eng. 30(4): 1167-1186 (2014)
- Kaveh Bakhtiyari, Mona Taghavi, Hafizah Husain:
Implementation of Emotional-Aware Computer Systems Using Typical Input Devices. ACIIDS (1) 2014: 364-374
- Toshiya Nakajima, Shun Shinohara, Yasuhisa Tamura:
Typical Functions of e-Textbook, Implementation, and Compatibility Verification with Use of ePub3 Materials. KES 2013: 1344-1353
- Guillermo Sánchez-Díaz, Manuel Lazo-Cortés, Iván Piza-Dávila:
A Fast Implementation for the Typical Testor Property Identification Based on an Accumulative Binary Tuple. Int. J. Comput. Intell. Syst. 5(6): 1025-1039 (2012)
- Catherine Gloaguen, F. Fleischer, Hendrik Schmidt, Volker Schmidt:
Simulation of typical Cox-Voronoi cells with a special regard to implementation tests. Math. Methods Oper. Res. 62(3): 357-373 (2005)
- Jun-ichiro Hayashi, Kunihito Kato, Toshio Endoh, Kazuhito Murakami, Takashi Toriu, Hiroyasu Koshimizu:
On Typical Implementations of Hough Transform for Improving Its Performances. ACCV (2) 1998: 1-8
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.