- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Keizo Nagaoka, Ryoji Kubota:
"Two Way or Go Away": Development of DPP (Digital Presentation Platform) Which Supports to Make a College Teachers Get Two-Way Communication Classroom as a Facilitators. HCI (5) 2020: 219-230
- Jie (Kevin) Yan, Dorothy E. Leidner, Hind Benbya, Weifei Zou:
Social capital and knowledge contribution in online user communities: One-way or two-way relationship? Decis. Support Syst. 127 (2019)
- Kanwal Yousaf, Zahid Mehmood, Tanzila Saba, Amjad Rehman, Muhammad Rashid, Muhammad Altaf, Shuguang Zhang:
A Novel Technique for Speech Recognition and Visualization Based Mobile Application to Support Two-Way Communication between Deaf-Mute and Normal Peoples. Wirel. Commun. Mob. Comput. 2018: 1013234:1-1013234:12 (2018)
- Greg Mirsky, Israel Meilik:
Support of the IEEE 1588 Timestamp Format in a Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP). RFC 8186: 1-8 (2017)
- Xin Li, Minghua Li, Liren Zeng:
Virtual Classrooms Supporting a Two-Way Synchronized Video and Audio Interaction. Edutainment 2010: 446-455
- Sivapathalingham Sivavakeesar, George Pavlou:
Two-way admission control and resource allocation for quality of service support in location-aided mobile ad hoc networks. ACM SIGMOBILE Mob. Comput. Commun. Rev. 10(1): 44-57 (2006)
- Wanli Chen:
Identification of a Two-Way Reflexivity Model in an Integrated Investment Decision-Support Framework. CSREA EEE 2006: 193-201
- María Victoria Pérez Cereijo, Jane B. Pemberton, Joyce Rademacher, Tandra L. Tyler-Wood:
Using Two-way Audio Video Desktop Technology to Support Educators Seeking Educational Diagnostician Certification in a Distance Education Program. WebNet 2001: 1409-1411
- Hao-wei Hsieh, Frank M. Shipman III:
VITE: a visual interface supporting the direct manipulation of structured data using two-way mappings. IUI 2000: 141-148
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.