- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Melissa Patchan, Christian Schunn, Russell Clark:
When Trying to Be Helpful, Peer Reviews Are Also More Accurate. EDM (Workshops) 2016
- Beata J. Grzyb, Joschka Boedecker, Minoru Asada, Angel P. del Pobil, Linda B. Smith:
Trying anyways: How ignoring the errors may help in learning new skills. ICDL-EPIROB 2011: 1-6
- Yu Guo, Joseph E. Beck, Neil T. Heffernan:
Trying to Reduce Bottom-Out Hinting: Will Telling Student How Many Hints They Have Left Help?. Intelligent Tutoring Systems 2008: 774-778
- Neil C. Randall, Isabel Pedersen:
Who Exactly is Trying to Help Us? The Ethos of Help Systems in Popular Computer Applications. SIGDOC 1998: 63-69
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.