- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Weiran Wang, Hao Tang, Karen Livescu:
Triphone State-Tying via Deep Canonical Correlation Analysis. INTERSPEECH 2016: 3444-3448
- Piotr Zelasko, Bartosz Ziólko, Tomasz Jadczyk, Tomasz Pedzimaz:
Linguistically motivated tied-state triphones for polish speech recognition. CYBCONF 2015: 251-254
- Guangsen Wang, Khe Chai Sim:
An investigation of tied-mixture GMM based triphone state clustering. ICASSP 2012: 4717-4720
- Tom Ko, Brian Mak:
A Fully Automated Derivation of State-Based Eigentriphones for Triphone Modeling with No Tied States Using Regularization. INTERSPEECH 2011: 781-784
- José B. Mariño, Pau Pachès-Leal, Albino Nogueiras:
The demiphone versus the triphone in a decision-tree state-tying framework. ICSLP 1998
- Enrico Bocchieri, Giuseppe Riccardi:
State tying of triphone HMM's for the 1994 AT&t ARPA ATIS recognizer. EUROSPEECH 1995
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.