- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Rustam Shadiev, Ai Sun, Yueh-Min Huang:
A study of the facilitation of cross-cultural understanding and intercultural sensitivity using speech-enabled language translation technology. Br. J. Educ. Technol. 50(3): 1415-1433 (2019)
- Lucie Kruse, Eike Langbehn, Frank Stelnlcke:
I Can See on My Feet While Walking: Sensitivity to Translation Gains with Visible Feet. VR 2018: 305-312
- Morteza Daneshmand, Mehdi Tale Masouleh, Gholamreza Anbarjafari:
Kinematic sensitivity analysis of a 3-DoF decoupled translational parallel mechanism with uncertainties in the passive joints. URAI 2015: 85-90
- M. Zhang, X. Xiao, D. Xiong, Q. Liu:
Topic-Based Dissimilarity and Sensitivity Models for Translation Rule Selection. J. Artif. Intell. Res. 50: 1-30 (2014)
- Ruimin Zhang, Bochao Li, Scott A. Kuhl:
Human sensitivity to dynamic translational gains in head-mounted displays. SUI 2014: 62-65
- Stéphane Caro, Philippe Wenger, Fouad Bennis, Damien Chablat:
Sensitivity Analysis of the Orthoglide, a 3-DOF Translational Parallel Kinematic Machine. CoRR abs/0708.4324 (2007)
- Donna M. Rizzo, Paula J. Mouser, David H. Whitney, Charles D. Mark, Roger D. Magarey, Alexey A. Voinov:
The comparison of four dynamic systems-based software packages: Translation and sensitivity analysis. Environ. Model. Softw. 21(10): 1491-1502 (2006)
- Loi Sy Ho, Jagath C. Rajapakse:
High sensitivity technique for translation initiation site detection. CIBCB 2004: 153-159
- Mrinmoy Bhattacharya, Jaakko Astola:
Multiplierless implementation of recursive digital filters based on coefficient translation methods in low sensitivity structures. ISCAS (2) 2001: 697-700
- Harold S. Stone, Jacqueline Le Moigne, Morgan McGuire:
The Translation Sensitivity of Wavelet-Based Registration. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 21(10): 1074-1081 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.