- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Weitong Jin, Yanmin Zhu, Linpeng Huang:
Accelerating Traditional File Systems on Non-volatile Main Memory. ICPADS 2017: 453-460
- Thomas W. Jackson, Stephen Smith:
Retrieving relevant information: traditional file systems versus tagging. J. Enterp. Inf. Manag. 25(1): 79-93 (2012)
- Jonathan Hittle, Sudipto Ghosh:
Fault Injection Testing of User-space File Systems Using Traditional and Aspect-based Techniques. SEKE 2008: 873-876
- Juan Piernas, Toni Cortes, José M. García:
Traditional File Systems versus DualFS: A Performance Comparison Approach. IEICE Trans. Inf. Syst. 87-D(7): 1703-1711 (2004)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings