- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Florin Pop, Valentin Cristea:
Distributed Systems Education: From Traditional Models to New Paths of Learning. CSCS 2019: 383-386
- M. A. Himmel, F. Grossman:
Security on distributed systems: Cloud security versus traditional IT. IBM J. Res. Dev. 58(1) (2014)
- Benny Van Houdt:
Performance Comparison of Aggressive Push and Traditional Pull Strategies in Large Distributed Systems. QEST 2011: 265-274
- Heba Kurdi, Maozhen Li, Hamed S. Al-Raweshidy:
A Classification of Emerging and Traditional Grid Systems. IEEE Distributed Systems Online 9(3) (2008)
- Ioannis Chatzigiannakis, Christos Koninis, Grigorios Prasinos, Christos D. Zaroliagis:
Distributed simulation of heterogeneous systems of small programmable objects and traditional processors. MOBIWAC 2008: 133-140
- Graham C. Low, Brian Henderson-Sellers, David Han:
Comparison of object-oriented and traditional systems development issues in distributed environments. Inf. Manag. 28(5): 327-340 (1995)
- John Lee, Mike P. Papazoglou:
An Extended Model of Traditional Nested Transactions. Parallel and Distributed Computing and Systems 1995: 42-45
- Charlie Bass:
A Comparison of Networks Versus Traditional Communications in Distributed Systems Architecture. ACM Pacific 1980: 68-69
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.