- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Jittrapol Intarasirisawat, Chee Siang Ang, Christos Efstratiou, Luke William Feidhlim Dickens, Rupert Page:
Exploring the Touch and Motion Features in Game-Based Cognitive Assessments. IMWUT 3(3): 87:1-87:25 (2019)
- Dan Wu, Lei Cheng:
Predicting Search Performance from Mobile Touch Interactions on Cross-device Search Engine Result Pages. iConference 2018: 560-570
- Waseem Safi:
Non-visual Vibro-tactile Navigation of Web Pages on Touch Screen Devices. (Navigation Non-visuelle Vibro-tactile des Pages Web sur des appareils mobiles avec écrans tactiles ). Normandie University, France, 2016
- Jaehyun Han, Geehyuk Lee:
Push-Push: A Drag-like Operation Overlapped with a Page Transition Operation on Touch Interfaces. UIST 2015: 313-322
- Waseem Safi, Fabrice Maurel, Jean-Marc Routoure, Pierre Beust, Gaël Dias:
A Hybrid Segmentation of Web Pages for Vibro-Tactile Access on Touch-Screen Devices. VL@COLING 2014: 95-102
- Fransiska Basoeki, Fabio Dalla Libera, Emanuele Menegatti, Enrico Pagello, Hiroshi Ishiguro:
Clustering of Humanoid Robot Motions Executed in Response to Touch. IAS 2014: 1063-1076
- Michael Nebeling, Maximilian Speicher, Moira C. Norrie:
W3touch: metrics-based web page adaptation for touch. CHI 2013: 2311-2320
- Annegret Lasch, Tuomo Kujala:
Designing browsing for in-car music player: effects of touch screen scrolling techniques, items per page and screen orientation on driver distraction. AutomotiveUI 2012: 41-48
- Robert C. Zeleznik, Andrew Bragdon, Ferdi Adeputra, Hsu-Sheng Ko:
Hands-on math: a page-based multi-touch and pen desktop for technical work and problem solving. UIST 2010: 17-26
- Fabio Dalla Libera, Takashi Minato, Ian R. Fasel, Hiroshi Ishiguro, Enrico Pagello, Emanuele Menegatti:
A new paradigm of humanoid robot motion programming based on touch interpretation. Robotics Auton. Syst. 57(8): 846-859 (2009)
- Fabio Dalla Libera, Takashi Minato, Hiroshi Ishiguro, Enrico Pagello, Emanuele Menegatti:
Developing Robot Motions by Simulated Touch Sensors. SIMPAR 2008: 246-257
- Fabio Dalla Libera, Takashi Minato, Ian R. Fasel, Hiroshi Ishiguro, Emanuele Menegatti, Enrico Pagello:
Teaching by touching: An intuitive method for development of humanoid robot motions. Humanoids 2007: 352-359
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.