- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Ibrahim Abdelaziz, Achille Fokoue, Oktie Hassanzadeh, Ping Zhang, Mohammad Sadoghi:
Large-scale structural and textual similarity-based mining of knowledge graph to predict drug-drug interactions. J. Web Semant. 44: 104-117 (2017)
- Evgeny Kharlamov, Dag Hovland, Martin G. Skjæveland, Dimitris Bilidas, Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz, Guohui Xiao, Ahmet Soylu, Davide Lanti, Martin Rezk, Dmitriy Zheleznyakov, Martin Giese, Hallstein Lie, Yannis E. Ioannidis, Yannis Kotidis, Manolis Koubarakis, Arild Waaler:
Ontology Based Data Access in Statoil. J. Web Semant. 44: 3-36 (2017)
- Evgeny Kharlamov, Theofilos Mailis, Gulnar Mehdi, Christian Neuenstadt, Özgür L. Özçep, Mikhail Roshchin, Nina Solomakhina, Ahmet Soylu, Christoforos Svingos, Sebastian Brandt, Martin Giese, Yannis E. Ioannidis, Steffen Lamparter, Ralf Möller, Yannis Kotidis, Arild Waaler:
Semantic access to streaming and static data at Siemens. J. Web Semant. 44: 54-74 (2017)
- Freddy Lécué, Jiewen Wu:
Explaining and predicting abnormal expenses at large scale using knowledge graph based reasoning. J. Web Semant. 44: 89-103 (2017)
- Diana Maynard, Ian Roberts, Mark A. Greenwood, Dominic Paul Rout, Kalina Bontcheva:
A framework for real-time semantic social media analysis. J. Web Semant. 44: 75-88 (2017)
- Silvio Peroni, Fabio Vitali:
Interfacing fast-fashion design industries with Semantic Web technologies: The case of Imperial Fashion. J. Web Semant. 44: 37-53 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.