- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Yuri Breitbart, Hector Garcia-Molina, Abraham Silberschatz:
Overview of Multidatabase Transaction Management. VLDB J. 1(2): 181-239 (1992)
- Yuri Breitbart, Abraham Silberschatz, Glenn R. Thompson:
Transaction Management Issues in a Failure-Prone Multidatabase System Environment. VLDB J. 1(1): 1-39 (1992)
- Title, Foreword. VLDB J. 1(1) (1992)
- Title, Foreword. VLDB J. 1(2) (1992)
- Pamela Drew, Roger King, Dennis Heimbigner:
A Toolkit for the Incremental Implementation of Heterogeneous Database Management Systems. VLDB J. 1(2): 241-284 (1992)
- David K. Hsiao:
Federated Databases and Systems: Part I - A Tutorial on Their Data Sharing. VLDB J. 1(1): 127-179 (1992)
- David K. Hsiao:
Federated Databases and Systems: Part II - A Tutorial on Their Resource Consolidation. VLDB J. 1(2): 285-310 (1992)
- Marian H. Nodine, Stanley B. Zdonik:
Cooperative Transaction Hierarchies: Transaction Support for Design Applications. VLDB J. 1(1): 41-80 (1992)
- Stefano Spaccapietra, Christine Parent, Yann Dupont:
Model Independent Assertions for Integration of Heterogeneous Schemas. VLDB J. 1(1): 81-126 (1992)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.