- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Yvonne Dittrich, Antonio Piccinno:
Special issue on semiotics, human-computer interaction and end-user development. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100948 (2020)
- Adam Drogemuller, Andrew Cunningham, James A. Walsh, Bruce H. Thomas, Maxime Cordeil, William Ross:
Examining virtual reality navigation techniques for 3D network visualisations. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100937 (2020)
- Rohan Goel, Sarah Valentin, Alexis Delaforge, Samiha Fadloun, Arnaud Sallaberry, Mathieu Roche, Pascal Poncelet:
EpidNews: Extracting, exploring and annotating news for monitoring animal diseases. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100936 (2020)
- Abbas Javan Jafari, Abbas Rasoolzadegan:
Security patterns: A systematic mapping study. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100938 (2020)
- Yin Liu, Kijin An, Eli Tilevich:
RT-Trust: Automated refactoring for different trusted execution environments under real-time constraints. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100939 (2020)
- Gabriel Sebastián, José A. Gallud, Ricardo Tesoriero:
Code generation using model driven architecture: A systematic mapping study. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100935 (2020)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings