- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Matthias Klapperstück, Tobias Czauderna, Cagatay Goncu, Jaroslaw Glowacki, Tim Dwyer, Falk Schreiber, Kim Marriott:
ContextuWall: Multi-site collaboration using display walls. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 46: 35-42 (2018)
- Wei Lu, Lei Chen, Liqiang Wang, Haitao Yuan, Weiwei Xing, Yong Yang:
NPIY : A novel partitioner for improving mapreduce performance. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 46: 1-11 (2018)
- Cameron L. McCormack, Kim Marriott, Bernd Meyer:
Authoring diagrams that adapt to their viewing context. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 46: 20-34 (2018)
- Junxiao Xue, Qingbin Li, Chengming Liu, Mingliang Xu:
Parameterization of triangulated surface meshes based on constraints of distortion energy optimization. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 46: 53-62 (2018)
- Ping-Jing Yang, Hao-Chuan Wang, Yu-Hsuan Liu:
Click-Search: Supporting information search with crowd-powered image-to-keyword query formulation. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 46: 12-19 (2018)
- Zhiguang Zhou, Zhifei Ye, Jiajun Yu, Weifeng Chen:
Cluster-aware arrangement of the parallel coordinate plots. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 46: 43-52 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.