- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Tarsila Bessa, Christopher J. Gull, Pedro Quintão, Michael Frank, José Augusto Miranda Nacif, Fernando Magno Quintão Pereira:
JetsonLEAP: A framework to measure power on a heterogeneous system-on-a-chip device. Sci. Comput. Program. 173: 21-36 (2019)
- Fernando Castor, Yu David Liu:
Selected papers of the Brazilian Symposium on Programming Languages (SBLP'15+16). Sci. Comput. Program. 173: 1-2 (2019)
- Rodrigo Medeiros Duarte, André Rauber Du Bois, Maurício Lima Pilla, Gerson Geraldo H. Cavalheiro, Renata Hax Sander Reiser:
Comparing the performance of concurrent hash tables implemented in Haskell. Sci. Comput. Program. 173: 56-70 (2019)
- Samuel da Silva Feitosa, Juliana Kaizer Vizzotto, Eduardo Kessler Piveta, André Rauber Du Bois:
A monadic semantics for quantum computing in an object oriented language. Sci. Comput. Program. 173: 37-55 (2019)
- João Paulo Fernandes, Pedro Martins, Alberto Pardo, João Saraiva, Marcos Viera:
Memoized zipper-based attribute grammars and their higher order extension. Sci. Comput. Program. 173: 71-94 (2019)
- Bruno Morais Ferreira, Britaldo Silveira Soares-Filho, Fernando Magno Quintão Pereira:
The Dinamica EGO virtual machine. Sci. Comput. Program. 173: 3-20 (2019)
- Rodrigo C. O. Rocha, Luís F. W. Góes, Fernando Magno Quintão Pereira:
Automatic parallelization of recursive functions with rewriting rules. Sci. Comput. Program. 173: 128-152 (2019)
- Jefferson de Carvalho Silva, Allberson Bruno de Oliveira Dantas, Francisco Heron de Carvalho Junior:
A Scientific Workflow Management System for orchestration of parallel components in a cloud of large-scale parallel processing services. Sci. Comput. Program. 173: 95-127 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.