- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Mattia Giovanni Campana, Franca Delmastro:
Recommender Systems for Online and Mobile Social Networks: A survey. Online Social Networks and Media 3-4: 75-97 (2017)
- Eugenio Cesario, Fabrizio Marozzo, Domenico Talia, Paolo Trunfio:
SMA4TD: A social media analysis methodology for trajectory discovery in large-scale events. Online Social Networks and Media 3-4: 49-62 (2017)
- Mauro Coletto, Kiran Garimella, Aristides Gionis, Claudio Lucchese:
Automatic controversy detection in social media: A content-independent motif-based approach. Online Social Networks and Media 3-4: 22-31 (2017)
- Marco Conti, Andrea Passarella:
Editorial. Online Social Networks and Media 3-4: A1-A2 (2017)
- Imrul Kayes, Adriana Iamnitchi:
Privacy and security in online social networks: A survey. Online Social Networks and Media 3-4: 1-21 (2017)
- Damiano Di Francesco Maesa, Andrea Marino, Laura Ricci:
Detecting artificial behaviours in the Bitcoin users graph. Online Social Networks and Media 3-4: 63-74 (2017)
- Giulio Rossetti, Dino Pedreschi, Fosca Giannotti:
Node-centric Community Discovery: From static to dynamic social network analysis. Online Social Networks and Media 3-4: 32-48 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.