- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Doug Beeferman, Adam L. Berger, John D. Lafferty:
Statistical Models for Text Segmentation. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 177-210 (1999)
- Daniel M. Bikel, Richard M. Schwartz, Ralph M. Weischedel:
An Algorithm that Learns What's in a Name. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 211-231 (1999)
- Michael R. Brent:
An Efficient, Probabilistically Sound Algorithm for Segmentation and Word Discovery. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 71-105 (1999)
- Claire Cardie, Raymond J. Mooney:
Guest Editors' Introduction: Machine Learning and Natural Language. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 5-9 (1999)
- Walter Daelemans, Antal van den Bosch, Jakub Zavrel:
Forgetting Exceptions is Harmful in Language Learning. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 11-41 (1999)
- Ido Dagan, Lillian Lee, Fernando C. N. Pereira:
Similarity-Based Models of Word Cooccurrence Probabilities. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 43-69 (1999)
- Andrew R. Golding, Dan Roth:
A Winnow-Based Approach to Context-Sensitive Spelling Correction. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 107-130 (1999)
- Masahiko Haruno, Satoshi Shirai, Yoshifumi Ooyama:
Using Decision Trees to Construct a Practical Parser. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 131-149 (1999)
- Adwait Ratnaparkhi:
Learning to Parse Natural Language with Maximum Entropy Models. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 151-175 (1999)
- Stephen Soderland:
Learning Information Extraction Rules for Semi-Structured and Free Text. Mach. Learn. 34(1-3): 233-272 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.