- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Franz Baader:
19th International Conference on Automated Deduction (CADE-19). Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 1-2 (2005)
- Harald Ganzinger, Jürgen Stuber:
Superposition with equivalence reasoning and delayed clause normal form transformation. Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 3-23 (2005)
- Sumit Gulwani, George C. Necula:
A randomized satisfiability procedure for arithmetic and uninterpreted function symbols. Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 107-131 (2005)
- Nao Hirokawa, Aart Middeldorp:
Automating the dependency pair method. Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 172-199 (2005)
- Boris Konev, Anatoli Degtyarev, Clare Dixon, Michael Fisher, Ullrich Hustadt:
Mechanising first-order temporal resolution. Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 55-86 (2005)
- Sava Krstic, Sylvain Conchon:
Canonization for disjoint unions of theories. Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 87-106 (2005)
- Carsten Lutz, Ulrike Sattler, Lidia Tendera:
The complexity of finite model reasoning in description logics. Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 132-171 (2005)
- Farhad Mehta, Tobias Nipkow:
Proving pointer programs in higher-order logic. Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 200-227 (2005)
- Hans de Nivelle:
Translation of resolution proofs into short first-order proofs without choice axioms. Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 24-54 (2005)
- Alexandre Riazanov, Andrei Voronkov:
Efficient instance retrieval with standard and relational path indexing. Inf. Comput. 199(1-2): 228-252 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.