- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Inés Couso, Luciano Sánchez:
Inner and outer fuzzy approximations of confidence intervals. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 68-83 (2011)
- Susana Díaz, Esteban Induráin, Bernard De Baets, Susana Montes:
Fuzzy semi-orders: The case of t-norms without zero divisors. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 52-67 (2011)
- Didier Dubois:
The role of fuzzy sets in decision sciences: Old techniques and new directions. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 3-28 (2011)
- Davide Martinetti, Ignacio Montes, Susana Díaz, Susana Montes:
A study on the transitivity of probabilistic and fuzzy relations. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 156-170 (2011)
- Brice Mayag, Michel Grabisch, Christophe Labreuche:
A characterization of the 2-additive Choquet integral through cardinal information. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 84-105 (2011)
- Radko Mesiar, Andrea Mesiarová-Zemánková, Khurshid Ahmad:
Discrete Choquet integral and some of its symmetric extensions. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 148-155 (2011)
- Michaël Rademaker, Bernard De Baets:
Aggregation of monotone reciprocal relations with application to group decision making. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 29-51 (2011)
- Humberto Bustince Sola, Edurne Barrenechea Tartas:
Special issue EUROFUSE 2009. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 1-2 (2011)
- Patricia Victor, Chris Cornelis, Martine De Cock, Enrique Herrera-Viedma:
Practical aggregation operators for gradual trust and distrust. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 126-147 (2011)
- Willem Waegeman, Jan Verwaeren, Bram Slabbinck, Bernard De Baets:
Supervised learning algorithms for multi-class classification problems with partial class memberships. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 184(1): 106-125 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.