- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Reza Akbarinia, Esther Pacitti, Patrick Valduriez:
Reducing network traffic in unstructured P2P systems using Top-k queries. Distributed and Parallel Databases 19(2-3): 67-86 (2006)
- Frank K. H. A. Dehne, Todd Eavis, Andrew Rau-Chaplin:
The cgmCUBE project: Optimizing parallel data cube generation for ROLAP. Distributed and Parallel Databases 19(1): 29-62 (2006)
- Anastasios Gounaris, Rizos Sakellariou, Norman W. Paton, Alvaro A. A. Fernandes:
A novel approach to resource scheduling for parallel query processing on computational grids. Distributed and Parallel Databases 19(2-3): 87-106 (2006)
- Sule Gündüz Ögüdücü, M. Tamer Özsu:
Incremental click-stream tree model: Learning from new users for web page prediction. Distributed and Parallel Databases 19(1): 5-27 (2006)
- Wujuan Lin, Bharadwaj Veeravalli:
An object replication algorithm for real-time distributed databases. Distributed and Parallel Databases 19(2-3): 125-146 (2006)
- Ali Saman Tosun:
Efficient retrieval of replicated data. Distributed and Parallel Databases 19(2-3): 107-124 (2006)
- Hailing Yu, Divyakant Agrawal, Amr El Abbadi:
Exploiting sequential access when declustering data over disks and MEMS-based storage. Distributed and Parallel Databases 19(2-3): 147-168 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.