- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Paola Daniela Budan, Maximiliano Celmo Budán, Guillermo Ricardo Simari:
An Approach to Argumentation Schemes that Appeal to Expert Opinion. Inteligencia Artif. 16(52): 52-64 (2013)
- Maximiliano Celmo Budán, Mauro Javier Gómez Lucero, Guillermo Ricardo Simari:
A defeasible logic programming with extra meta-level information through labels. Inteligencia Artif. 16(52): 29-41 (2013)
- Alejandro J. Garcia, Laura Lanzarini, Guillermo Leguizamón:
Guest Editorial: XIII Workshop on Agents and Intelligent Systems - Selected papers. Inteligencia Artif. 16(52): 1-2 (2013)
- Sergio Alejandro Gómez, Guillermo Ricardo Simari:
Merging of Ontologies Using Belief Revision and Defeasible Logic Programming. Inteligencia Artif. 16(52): 16-28 (2013)
- Sebastián Alejandro Hernández, Guillermo Leguizamón, Efrén Mezura-Montes:
Hybridization of Differential Evolution using Hill Climbing to solve Constrained Optimization Problems. Inteligencia Artif. 16(52): 3-15 (2013)
- Olga C. Santos:
PhD Dissertation Summary: Contributions to the Design, Implementation and Evaluation of Adaptive Learning Management Systems based on standards, which integrate instructional Design with User Modelling based on Machine Learning. Inteligencia Artif. 16(51): 1-4 (2013)
- Claudia Ruth Gatica de Videla, Susana Cecilia Esquivel, Mario Guillermo Leguizamón:
Assesing The Performance of Different S-Metaheuristics To Solve Unrestricted Parallel Identical Machines Scheduling Problem. Inteligencia Artif. 16(52): 42-51 (2013)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.