- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Iya Arefyeva, Gabriel Campero Durand, Marcus Pinnecke, David Broneske, Gunter Saake:
Low-Latency Transaction Execution on Graphics Processors: Dream or Reality? ADMS@VLDB 2018: 16-21
- Hillel Avni, Aharon Avitzur:
Hassium: Hardware Assisted Database Synchronization. ADMS@VLDB 2018: 51-62
- Tahir Azim, Azqa Nadeem, Anastasia Ailamaki:
Adaptive Cache Mode Selection for Queries over Raw Data. ADMS@VLDB 2018: 51-65
- Nusrat Jahan Lisa, Annett Ungethüm, Dirk Habich, Wolfgang Lehner, Tuan D. A. Nguyen, Akash Kumar:
Column Scan Acceleration in Hybrid CPU-FPGA Systems. ADMS@VLDB 2018: 22-33
- Lucas Villa Real, Bruno Silva:
Full Speed Ahead: 3D Spatial Database Acceleration with GPUs. ADMS@VLDB 2018: 11-15
- Georgios Theodorakis, Alexandros Koliousis, Peter R. Pietzuch, Holger Pirk:
Hammer Slide: Work- and CPU-efficient Streaming Window Aggregation. ADMS@VLDB 2018: 34-41
- Diego G. Tomé, Tim Gubner, Mark Raasveldt, Eyal Rozenberg, Peter A. Boncz:
Optimizing Group-By and Aggregation using GPU-CPU Co-Processing. ADMS@VLDB 2018: 1-10
- Diego G. Tomé, Tiago Rodrigo Kepe, Marco A. Z. Alves, Eduardo Cunha de Almeida:
Near-Data Filters: Taking Another Brick from the Memory Wall. ADMS@VLDB 2018: 42-50
- Rajesh Bordawekar, Tirthankar Lahiri:
International Workshop on Accelerating Analytics and Data Management Systems Using Modern Processor and Storage Architectures, ADMS@VLDB 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 27, 2018. 2018 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.