- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Spyros Blanas, Rajesh Bordawekar, Tirthankar Lahiri, Justin J. Levandoski, Andrew Pavlo:
Data Management on New Hardware - 7th International Workshop on Accelerating Data Analysis and Data Management Systems Using Modern Processor and Storage Architectures, ADMS 2016 and 4th International Workshop on In-Memory Data Management and Analytics, IMDM 2016, New Delhi, India, September 1, 2016, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 10195, Springer 2017, ISBN 978-3-319-56110-3 [contents]
- Adnan Agbaria, David Minor, Natan Peterfreund, Eyal Rozenberg, Ofer Rosenberg:
Overtaking CPU DBMSes with a GPU in Whole-Query Analytic Processing with Parallelism-Friendly Execution Plan Optimization. ADMS/IMDM@VLDB 2016: 57-78
- Adam Dziedzic, Manos Karpathiotakis, Ioannis Alagiannis, Raja Appuswamy, Anastasia Ailamaki:
DBMS Data Loading: An Analysis on Modern Hardware. ADMS/IMDM@VLDB 2016: 95-117
- Juliana Hildebrandt, Dirk Habich, Patrick Damme, Wolfgang Lehner:
Compression-Aware In-Memory Query Processing: Vision, System Design and Beyond. ADMS/IMDM@VLDB 2016: 40-56
- Aniraj Kesavan, Robert Ricci, Ryan Stutsman:
To Copy or Not to Copy: Making In-Memory Databases Fast on Modern NICs. ADMS/IMDM@VLDB 2016: 79-94
- Qingzhong Meng, Xuan Zhou, Shiping Chen, Shan Wang:
SwingDB: An Embedded In-memory DBMS Enabling Instant Snapshot Sharing. ADMS/IMDM@VLDB 2016: 134-149
- Endre Palatinus, Jens Dittrich:
Runtime Fragility in Main Memory. ADMS/IMDM@VLDB 2016: 150-165
- Anil Shanbhag, Holger Pirk, Sam Madden:
Locality-Adaptive Parallel Hash Joins Using Hardware Transactional Memory. ADMS/IMDM@VLDB 2016: 118-133
- Stefan Sprenger, Steffen Zeuch, Ulf Leser:
Cache-Sensitive Skip List: Efficient Range Queries on Modern CPUs. ADMS/IMDM@VLDB 2016: 1-17
- Bo Tang, Man Lung Yiu, Yuhong Li, Leong Hou U:
Exploit Every Cycle: Vectorized Time Series Algorithms on Modern Commodity CPUs. ADMS/IMDM@VLDB 2016: 18-39
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.