- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Ildar Absalyamov, Roger Moussalli, Vassilis J. Tsotras, Walid A. Najjar:
High-Performance XML Twig Filtering using GPUs. ADMS@VLDB 2013: 13-24
- Paul Dubs, Ilia Petrov, Robert Gottstein, Alejandro P. Buchmann:
FBARC: I/O Asymmetry Aware Buffer Replacement Strategy. ADMS@VLDB 2013: 58-69
- Georgios Koutsoumpakis, Iakovos Koutsoumpakis, Anastasios Gounaris:
Skew Handling in Aggregate Streaming Queries on GPUs. ADMS@VLDB 2013: 25-35
- Iraklis Psaroudakis, Tobias Scheuer, Norman May, Anastasia Ailamaki:
Task Scheduling for Highly Concurrent Analytical and Transactional Main-Memory Workloads. ADMS@VLDB 2013: 36-45
- Shigero Sasaki, Takuya Araki:
Modularizing B+-trees: Three-Level B+-trees Work Fine. ADMS@VLDB 2013: 46-57
- Thomas Willhalm, Ismail Oukid, Ingo Müller, Franz Faerber:
Vectorizing Database Column Scans with Complex Predicates. ADMS@VLDB 2013: 1-12
- Rajesh Bordawekar, Christian A. Lang, Bugra Gedik:
International Workshop on Accelerating Data Management Systems Using Modern Processor and Storage Architectures - ADMS 2013, Riva del Garda, Trento, Italy, August 26, 2013. 2013 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.