- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Sungchan Kim, Hyunok Oh, Chanik Park, Sangyeun Cho, Sang-Won Lee:
Fast, Energy Efficient Scan inside Flash Memory. ADMS@VLDB 2011: 36-43
- Jens Krüger, Martin Grund, Ingo Jaeckel, Alexander Zeier, Hasso Plattner:
Applicability of GPU Computing for Efficient Merge in In-Memory Databases. ADMS@VLDB 2011: 19-26
- Roger Moussalli, Robert J. Halstead, Mariam Salloum, Walid A. Najjar, Vassilis J. Tsotras:
Efficient XML Path Filtering Using GPUs. ADMS@VLDB 2011: 9-18
- Steven Pelley, Kristen LeFevre, Thomas F. Wenisch:
Do Query Optimizers Need to be SSD-aware? ADMS@VLDB 2011: 44-51
- Holger Pirk, Stefan Manegold, Martin L. Kersten:
Accelerating Foreign-Key Joins using Asymmetric Memory Channels. ADMS@VLDB 2011: 27-35
- Benjamin Schlegel, Thomas Willhalm, Wolfgang Lehner:
Fast Sorted-Set Intersection using SIMD Instructions. ADMS@VLDB 2011: 1-8
- Rajesh Bordawekar, Christian A. Lang:
International Workshop on Accelerating Data Management Systems Using Modern Processor and Storage Architectures - ADMS 2011, Seattle, WA, USA, September 2, 2011. 2011 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.