- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos, Alessandro Vittorio Papadopoulos, John Mylopoulos:
Adaptive predictive control for software systems. CTSE@SIGSOFT FSE 2015: 17-21
- Christian Bartelt, Andreas Rausch, Karina Rehfeldt:
Quo vadis cyber-physical systems: research areas of cyber-physical ecosystems: a position paper. CTSE@SIGSOFT FSE 2015: 22-25
- Víctor A. Braberman, Nicolás D'Ippolito, Jeff Kramer, Daniel Sykes, Sebastián Uchitel:
MORPH: a reference architecture for configuration and behaviour self-adaptation. CTSE@SIGSOFT FSE 2015: 9-16
- Nicolás D'Ippolito, Víctor A. Braberman, Daniel Sykes, Sebastián Uchitel:
Robust degradation and enhancement of robot mission behaviour in unpredictable environments. CTSE@SIGSOFT FSE 2015: 26-33
- Luca Pazzi:
Control theory meets software engineering: the holonic perspective. CTSE@SIGSOFT FSE 2015: 34-41
- Stepan Shevtsov, M. Usman Iftikhar, Danny Weyns:
SimCA vs ActivFORMS: comparing control- and architecture-based adaptation on the TAS exemplar. CTSE@SIGSOFT FSE 2015: 1-8
- Antonio Filieri, Martina Maggio:
Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Control Theory for Software Engineering, CTSE@SIGSOFT FSE 2015, Bergamo, Italy, August 31 - September 04, 2015. ACM 2015, ISBN 978-1-4503-3814-1 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.