- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Dippy Aggarwal, Edward Curry, Karen C. Davis:
Employing Virtual Power Analytics and Linked Data for Enterprise IT Energy Informatics. SWIM 2014: 3:1-3:4
- Timothy J. Armstrong:
Enhancing Object-Oriented Technologies with Semantic Web Technologies. SWIM 2014: 22:1-22:8
- Victor Anthony Arrascue Ayala, Martin Przyjaciel-Zablocki, Thomas Hornung, Alexander Schätzle, Georg Lausen:
Extending SPARQL for Recommendations. SWIM 2014: 1:1-1:8
- Sairam Gurajada, Stephan Seufert, Iris Miliaraki, Martin Theobald:
Using Graph Summarization for Join-Ahead Pruning in a Distributed RDF Engine. SWIM 2014: 41:1-41:4
- Binbin He, Lei Zou, Dongyan Zhao:
Using Conditional Functional Dependency to Discover Abnormal Data in RDF Graphs. SWIM 2014: 43:1-43:7
- Rod Moten:
Modelling the Semantic Web using a Type System. SWIM 2014: 21:1-21:4
- Nikolaos Papailiou, Dimitrios Tsoumakos, Ioannis Konstantinou, Panagiotis Karras, Nectarios Koziris:
Scalable Indexing and Adaptive Querying of RDF Data in the cloud. SWIM 2014: 39:1-39:8
- Sayan Ranu, Minh X. Hoang, Ambuj K. Singh:
Applications of Top-k Representative Queries. SWIM 2014: 40:1-40:2
- Proceedings of the Sixth Workshop on Semantic Web Information Management, SWIM 2014, Snowbird, UT, USA, June 22-27, 2014. ACM 2014, ISBN 978-1-4503-2994-1 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.