default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Mikkel Møller Andersen, Pinar Tözün:
Micro-architectural analysis of a learned index. aiDM@SIGMOD 2022: 5:1-5:12
- Tamer Eldeeb, Zhengneng Chen, Asaf Cidon, Junfeng Yang:
Neuroshard: towards automatic multi-objective sharding with deep reinforcement learning. aiDM@SIGMOD 2022: 1:1-1:12
- Andreas Kipf, Dominik Horn, Pascal Pfeil, Ryan Marcus, Tim Kraska:
LSI: a learned secondary index structure. aiDM@SIGMOD 2022: 4:1-4:5
- Jin Wang, Yuliang Li, Wataru Hirota, Eser Kandogan:
Machop: an end-to-end generalized entity matching framework. aiDM@SIGMOD 2022: 2:1-2:10
- Michal Zwolak, Zainab Abbas, Sonia Horchidan, Paris Carbone, Vasiliki Kalavri:
GCNSplit: bounding the state of streaming graph partitioning. aiDM@SIGMOD 2022: 3:1-3:12
- Rajesh Bordawekar, Oded Shmueli, Yael Amsterdamer, Donatella Firmani, Ryan Marcus:
aiDM '22: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop on Exploiting Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Data Management, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 17 June 2022. ACM 2022, ISBN 978-1-4503-9377-5 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.