- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Lluc Alvarez, Eduard Ayguadé, Filippo Mantovani:
Teaching HPC Systems and Parallel Programming with Small-Scale Clusters. EduHPC@SC 2018: 1-10
- Eduard Ayguadé, Lluc Alvarez, Fabio Banchelli, Martin Burtscher, Arturo González-Escribano, Julian Gutierrez, David A. Joiner, David R. Kaeli, Fritz Previlon, Eduardo Rodriguez-Gutiez, David P. Bunde:
Peachy Parallel Assignments (EduHPC 2018). EduHPC@SC 2018: 78-85
- Trung Nguyen Ba, Ritu Arora:
Towards Developing a Repository of Logical Errors Observed in Parallel Code for Teaching Code Correctness. EduHPC@SC 2018: 69-77
- Fabio Banchelli, Filippo Mantovani:
Filling the gap between education and industry: evidence-based methods for introducing undergraduate students to HPC. EduHPC@SC 2018: 41-50
- Henri Casanova, Arnaud Legrand, Martin Quinson, Frédéric Suter:
SMPI Courseware: Teaching Distributed-Memory Computing with MPI in Simulation. EduHPC@SC 2018: 21-30
- Ben Glick, Jens Mache:
Jupyter Notebooks and User-Friendly HPC Access. EduHPC@SC 2018: 11-20
- Julian Gutierrez, Fritz Previlon, David R. Kaeli:
Employing Student Retention Strategies for an Introductory GPU Programming Course. EduHPC@SC 2018: 31-40
- Vivek Sarkar, Max Grossman, Zoran Budimlic, Shams Imam:
A One Year Retrospective on a MOOC in Parallel, Concurrent, and Distributed Programming in Java. EduHPC@SC 2018: 61-68
- John Urbanic, Thomas Maiden:
Evaluating the Wide Area Classroom after 10, 500 HPC Students. EduHPC@SC 2018: 51-60
- 2018 IEEE/ACM Workshop on Education for High-Performance Computing, EduHPC@SC, Dallas, TX, USA, November 12, 2018. IEEE 2018, ISBN 978-1-7281-0190-3 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.