- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Francis Bordeleau:
Model-Based Engineering: A New Era Based on Papyrus and Open Source Tooling. OSS4MDE@MoDELS 2014: 2-8
- Hugo Brunelière, Jordi Cabot:
On Developing Open Source MDE Tools: Our Eclipse Stories and Lessons Learned. OSS4MDE@MoDELS 2014: 9-19
- Lars Hamann, Frank Hilken, Martin Gogolla:
Collected Experience and Thoughts on Long Term Development of an Open Source MDE Tool. OSS4MDE@MoDELS 2014: 42-52
- Carsten Kolassa, Bernhard Rumpe:
The Influence of the Generator's License on Generated Artifacts. OSS4MDE@MoDELS 2014: 20-30
- Zoltán Micskei, Raimund-Andreas Konnerth, Benedek Horváth, Oszkár Semeráth, András Vörös, Dániel Varró:
On Open Source Tools for Behavioral Modeling and Analysis with fUML and Alf. OSS4MDE@MoDELS 2014: 31-41
- Bernhard Schätz:
Open Source: Innovation Platforms for MBSE? OSS4MDE@MoDELS 2014: 1
- James R. Williams, Nicholas Drivalos Matragkas, Dimitris S. Kolovos, Yannis Korkontzelos, Sofia Annaniadou, Richard F. Paige:
Software Analytics for MDE Communities. OSS4MDE@MoDELS 2014: 53-63
- Francis Bordeleau, Jürgen Dingel, Sebastien Gerard, Sebastian Voss:
Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Open Source Software for Model Driven Engineering co-located with ACM/IEEE 17th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages & Systems, OSS4MDE@MoDELS 2014, Valencia, Spain, September 28, 2014. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1290, CEUR-WS.org 2014 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.