- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Pompeu Casanovas, Maria Angela Biasiotti, Enrico Francesconi, Maria-Teresa Sagri:
Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Legal Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Techniques June 4th, 2007, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 321, CEUR-WS.org 2008 [contents]
- Xavier Binefa, Ciro Gracia, Marius Monton, Jordi Carrabina, Carlos Montero, Javier Serrano, Mercedes Blázquez, V. Richard Benjamins, Emma Teodoro, Marta Poblet, Pompeu Casanovas:
Developing Ontologies for Legal Multimedia Applications. LOAIT 2007: 87-101
- Enrico Francesconi, Pier-Luigi Spinosa, Daniela Tiscornia:
A Linguistic-ontological Support for Multilingual Legislative Drafting: the DALOS Project. LOAIT 2007: 103-111
- Aldo Gangemi:
Design Patterns for Legal Ontology Constructions. LOAIT 2007: 65-85
- Pamela N. Gray:
The Ontology of Legal Possibilities and Legal Potentialities. LOAIT 2007: 7-23
- Rinke Hoekstra, Joost Breuker, Marcello Di Bello, Alexander Boer:
The LKIF Core Ontology of Basic Legal Concepts. LOAIT 2007: 43-63
- Alessandro Lenci, Simonetta Montemagni, Vito Pirrelli, Giulia Venturi:
NLP-based Ontology Learning from Legal Texts. A Case Study. LOAIT 2007: 113-129
- Doris Liebwald:
Semantic Spaces and Multilingualism in the Law: The Challenge of Legal Knowledge Management. LOAIT 2007: 131-148
- John McClure:
The Legal-RDF Ontology. A Generic Model for Legal Documents. LOAIT 2007: 25-42
- Erich Schweighofer, Anton Geist:
Legal Query Expansion using Ontologies and Relevance Feedback. LOAIT 2007: 149-160
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.