- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Gilles Barthe, César Kunz:
Certificate translation for specification-preserving advices. FOAL 2008: 9-18
- William Harrison:
De-constructing and re-constructing aspect-orientation. FOAL 2008: 43-50
- Emilia Katz, Shmuel Katz:
Incremental analysis of interference among aspects. FOAL 2008: 29-38
- Raffi Khatchadourian, Johan Dovland, Neelam Soundarajan:
Enforcing behavioral constraints in evolving aspect-oriented programs. FOAL 2008: 19-28
- Parisa Rashidi, Roger T. Alexander:
Onspect: ontology based aspects. FOAL 2008: 41
- Andreas Sewe, Christoph Bockisch, Mira Mezini:
Redundancy-free residual dispatch: using ordered binary decision diagrams for efficient dispatch. FOAL 2008: 1-7
- Chenchen Xi, Bruno Harbulot, John R. Gurd:
A synchronized block join point for AspectJ. FOAL 2008: 39
- Curtis Clifton:
Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Foundations of Aspect-Oriented Languages, FOAL 2008, Brussels, Belgium, April 1, 2008. ACM 2008, ISBN 978-1-60558-110-1 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.