- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Ghislain Auguste Atemezing, Florence Amardeilh:
Benchmarking Commercial RDF Stores with Publications Office Dataset. GeoLD-QuWeDa@ESWC 2018: 59-73
- Peru Bhardwaj, Christophe Debruyne, Declan O'Sullivan:
On the Overlooked Challenges of Link Discovery. GeoLD-QuWeDa@ESWC 2018: 41-46
- Ali Khalili, Peter van den Besselaar, Klaas Andries de Graaf:
Using Linked Open Geo Boundaries for Adaptive Delineation of Functional Urban Areas. GeoLD-QuWeDa@ESWC 2018: 9-21
- Alan Meehan, Kaniz Fatema, Rob Brennan, Eamonn Clinton, Lorraine McNerney, Declan O'Sullivan:
License and Template Access Control for Geospatial Linked Data. GeoLD-QuWeDa@ESWC 2018: 22-33
- Finn Årup Nielsen, Daniel Mietchen, Egon L. Willighagen:
Geospatial data and Scholia. GeoLD-QuWeDa@ESWC 2018: 34-40
- Matthias Wauer, Mohamed Ahmed Sherif, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo:
Towards a Semantic Message-driven Microservice Platform for Geospatial and Sensor Data. GeoLD-QuWeDa@ESWC 2018: 47-58
- Thanos Yannakis, Pavlos Fafalios, Yannis Tzitzikas:
Heuristics-based Query Reordering for Federated Queries in SPARQL 1.1 and SPARQL-LD. GeoLD-QuWeDa@ESWC 2018: 74-88
- Matthias Wauer, Mohamed Ahmed Sherif, Muhammad Saleem, Olaf Hartig, Ricardo Usbeck, Ruben Verborgh, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo:
Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Geospatial Linked Data and the 2nd Workshop on Querying the Web of Data co-located with 15th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2018), Heraklion, Greece, June 3, 2018. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2110, CEUR-WS.org 2018 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.