- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Sven Apel, Thomas Leich, Marko Rosenmüller, Gunter Saake:
Combining Feature-Oriented and Aspect-Oriented Programming to Support Software Evolution. RAM-SE 2005: 3-16
- Nelly Bencomo, Gordon S. Blair, Geoff Coulson, Thaís Vasconcelos Batista:
Towards a Meta-Modelling Approach to Configurable Middleware. RAM-SE 2005: 73-82
- Walter Cazzola, Sonia Pini, Massimo Ancona:
The Role of Design Information in Software Evolution. RAM-SE 2005: 59-72
- Peter Ebraert, Theo D'Hondt, Yves Vandewoude, Yolande Berbers:
Pitfalls in Unanticipated Dynamic Software Evolution. RAM-SE 2005: 41-50
- DeLesley Hutchins:
A Biologist's View of Software Evolution. RAM-SE 2005: 95-105
- Chunjian Robin Liu, Celina Gibbs, Yvonne Coady:
MADAPT: Managed Aspects for Dynamic Adaptation based on Profiling Techniques. RAM-SE 2005: 83-94
- Stephen Rank:
Architectural Reflection for Software Evolution. RAM-SE 2005: 51-58
- Michael Reinsch, Takuo Watanabe:
Towards Reusable Heterogeneous Data-Centric Disentangled Parts. RAM-SE 2005: 29-40
- Nathan Weston, François Taïani, Awais Rashid:
Modular Aspect Verification for Safer Aspect-Based Evolution. RAM-SE 2005: 17-28
- Walter Cazzola, Shigeru Chiba, Gunter Saake, Tom Tourwé:
RAM-SE'05-ECOOP'05 Workshop on Reflection, AOP, and Meta-Data for Software Evolution, Proceedings, Glasgow, UK, July 15, 2005. Fakultät für Informatik, Universität Magdeburg 2005 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.