- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Yanif Ahmad, Ugur Çetintemel:
Declarative temporal data models for sensor-driven query processing. DMSN 2007: 37-42
- Pablo Ezequiel Guerrero, Daniel Jacobi, Alejandro P. Buchmann:
Workflow support for wireless sensor and actor networks: a position paper. DMSN 2007: 31-36
- Josh Hyman, Eric A. Graham, Mark H. Hansen, Deborah Estrin:
Imagers as sensors: correlating plant CO2 uptake with digital visible-light imagery. DMSN 2007: 25-30
- Yongxuan Lai, Hong Chen, Yufeng Wang:
Dynamic balanced storage in wireless sensor networks. DMSN 2007: 7-12
- Hamid Haidarian Shahri, Galileo Namata, Saket Navlakha, Amol Deshpande, Nick Roussopoulos:
A graph-based approach to vehicle tracking in traffic camera video streams. DMSN 2007: 19-24
- Shili Xiang, Hock-Beng Lim, Kian-Lee Tan, Yongluan Zhou:
Similarity-aware query allocation in sensor networks with multiple base stations. DMSN 2007: 1-6
- Demetrios Zeinalipour-Yazti, Panayiotis Andreou, Panos K. Chrysanthis, George Samaras:
SenseSwarm: a perimeter-based data acquisition framework for mobile sensor networks. DMSN 2007: 13-18
- Amol Deshpande, Qiong Luo:
Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Data Management for Sensor Networks, in conjunction with VLDB, DMSN 2007, Vienna, Austria, September 24, 2007. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 273, ACM 2007 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.