- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Alessandro Armando, Roberto Carbone, Luca Compagna, Jorge Cuéllar, Llanos Tobarra:
Formal analysis of SAML 2.0 web browser single sign-on: breaking the SAML-based single sign-on for google apps. FMSE 2008: 1-10
- Ram Krishnan, Jianwei Niu, Ravi S. Sandhu, William H. Winsborough:
Stale-safe security properties for group-based secure information sharing. FMSE 2008: 53-62
- Jay A. McCarthy, Shriram Krishnamurthi:
Minimal backups of cryptographic protocol runs. FMSE 2008: 11-20
- John P. McDermott, Leo Freitas:
A formal security policy for xenon. FMSE 2008: 43-52
- Marcin Poturalski, Panagiotis Papadimitratos, Jean-Pierre Hubaux:
Towards provable secure neighbor discovery in wireless networks. FMSE 2008: 31-42
- Ti Zhou, Mengjun Li, Zhoujun Li:
Local abstract verification and refinement of security protocols. FMSE 2008: 21-30
- Vitaly Shmatikov:
Proceedings of the 6th ACM Workshop on Formal Methods in Security Engineering, FMSE 2008, Alexandria, VA, USA, October 27, 2008. ACM 2008, ISBN 978-1-60558-288-7 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.