- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jörg Desel, Klaus-Peter Neuendorf, M.-D. Radola:
Proving Nonreachability by Modulo-Invariants. Theor. Comput. Sci. 153(1&2): 49-64 (1996)
- Joost Engelfriet:
A Multiset Semantics for the pi-Calculus with Replication. Theor. Comput. Sci. 153(1&2): 65-94 (1996)
- Javier Esparza, Glenn Bruns:
Trapping Mutual Exclusion in the Box Calculus. Theor. Comput. Sci. 153(1&2): 95-128 (1996)
- P. W. Hoogers, H. C. M. Kleijn, P. S. Thiagarajan:
An Event Structure Semantics for General Petri Nets. Theor. Comput. Sci. 153(1&2): 129-170 (1996)
- José Meseguer, Ugo Montanari, Vladimiro Sassone:
Process versus Unfolding Semantics for Place/Transition Petri Nets. Theor. Comput. Sci. 153(1&2): 171-210 (1996)
- Mogens Nielsen, Glynn Winskel:
Petri Nets and Bisimulation. Theor. Comput. Sci. 153(1&2): 211-244 (1996)
- C. A. Petri:
Nets, Time and Space. Theor. Comput. Sci. 153(1&2): 3-48 (1996)
- Einar Smith:
On the Border of Causality: Contact and Confusion. Theor. Comput. Sci. 153(1&2): 245-270 (1996)
- Enrique Teruel, Manuel Silva Suárez:
Structure Theory of Equal Conflict Systems. Theor. Comput. Sci. 153(1&2): 271-300 (1996)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.