- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Jin Seek Choi, Sungtae Kang, Young Lee:
Design and evaluation of a PCEP-based topology discovery protocol for stateful PCE. Opt. Switch. Netw. 26: 39-47 (2017)
- Óscar González de Dios, Xavier Masip-Bruin, Young Lee:
Guest editorial. Opt. Switch. Netw. 26: 1 (2017)
- Lluis Gifre, Massimo Tornatore, Luis M. Contreras, Biswanath Mukherjee, Luis Velasco:
ABNO-driven content distribution in the telecom cloud. Opt. Switch. Netw. 26: 25-38 (2017)
- Taixin Li, Huachun Zhou, Hongbin Luo:
A new method for providing network services: Service function chain. Opt. Switch. Netw. 26: 60-68 (2017)
- Arturo Mayoral, Ricard Vilalta, Raul Muñoz, Ramon Casellas, Ricardo Martínez:
SDN orchestration architectures and their integration with Cloud Computing applications. Opt. Switch. Netw. 26: 2-13 (2017)
- Wilson Ramírez, Vitor Barbosa C. Souza, Eva Marín-Tordera, Sergio Sánchez-López:
Exploring potential implementations of PCE in IoT world. Opt. Switch. Netw. 26: 48-59 (2017)
- Hui Yang, Jie Zhang, Yongli Zhao, Jianrui Han, Yi Lin, Young Lee:
Cross stratum optimization for software defined multi-domain and multi-layer optical transport networks deploying with data centers. Opt. Switch. Netw. 26: 14-24 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.