- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Mariella Berger, Alberto F. De Souza, Jorcy de Oliveira Neto, Edilson de Aguiar, Thiago Oliveira-Santos:
Visual tracking with VG-RAM Weightless Neural Networks. Neurocomputing 183: 90-105 (2016)
- Douglas de O. Cardoso, Danilo S. Carvalho, Daniel S. F. Alves, Diego Fonseca Pereira de Souza, Hugo C. C. Carneiro, Carlos Eduardo Pedreira, Priscila M. V. Lima, Felipe M. G. França:
Financial credit analysis via a clustering weightless neural classifier. Neurocomputing 183: 70-78 (2016)
- Avelino Forechi, Alberto F. De Souza, Jorcy de Oliveira Neto, Edilson de Aguiar, Claudine Badue, Artur S. d'Avila Garcez, Thiago Oliveira-Santos:
Fat-Fast VG-RAM WNN: A high performance approach. Neurocomputing 183: 56-69 (2016)
- Massimo De Gregorio, Maurizio Giordano:
Apoptosis and neurogenesis in DRASiW-like systems. Neurocomputing 183: 3-12 (2016)
- Massimo De Gregorio, Maurizio Giordano, Silvia Rossi, Mariacarla Staffa:
Experimenting WNN support in object tracking systems. Neurocomputing 183: 79-89 (2016)
- Nadia Nedjah, Felipe Maia Galvão França, Massimo De Gregorio, Luiza de Macedo Mourelle:
Weightless neural systems. Neurocomputing 183: 1-2 (2016)
- Nadia Nedjah, Felipe P. da Silva, Alan Oliveira de Sá, Luiza de Macedo Mourelle, Diana A. Bonilla:
A massively parallel pipelined reconfigurable design for M-PLN based neural networks for efficient image classification. Neurocomputing 183: 39-55 (2016)
- Fernando M. de Paula Neto, Wilson Rosa de Oliveira, Adenilton J. da Silva, Teresa Bernarda Ludermir:
Chaos in Quantum Weightless Neuron Node Dynamics. Neurocomputing 183: 23-38 (2016)
- Adenilton J. da Silva, Wilson Rosa de Oliveira, Teresa Bernarda Ludermir:
Weightless neural network parameters and architecture selection in a quantum computer. Neurocomputing 183: 13-22 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.