- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Oliver Arnold, Sebastian Haas, Gerhard P. Fettweis, Benjamin Schlegel, Thomas Kissinger, Tomas Karnagel, Wolfgang Lehner:
HASHI: An Application Specific Instruction Set Extension for Hashing. ADMS@VLDB 2014: 25-33
- Justin DeBrabant, Joy Arulraj, Andrew Pavlo, Michael Stonebraker, Stanley B. Zdonik, Subramanya Dulloor:
A Prolegomenon on OLTP Database Systems for Non-Volatile Memory. ADMS@VLDB 2014: 57-63
- Bernhard Höppner, Ahmadshah Waizy, Hannes Rauhe:
An Approach for Hybrid-Memory Scaling Columnar In-Memory Databases. ADMS@VLDB 2014: 64-73
- Hyojun Kim, Ioannis Koltsidas, Nikolas Ioannou, Sangeetha Seshadri, Paul Muench, Clement L. Dickey, Lawrence Chiu:
Flash-Conscious Cache Population for Enterprise Database Workloads. ADMS@VLDB 2014: 45-56
- Thomas Kissinger, Tim Kiefer, Benjamin Schlegel, Dirk Habich, Daniel Molka, Wolfgang Lehner:
ERIS: A NUMA-Aware In-Memory Storage Engine for Analytical Workload. ADMS@VLDB 2014: 74-85
- Haicheng Wu, Daniel Zinn, Molham Aref, Sudhakar Yalamanchili:
Multipredicate Join Algorithms for Accelerating Relational Graph Processing on GPUs. ADMS@VLDB 2014: 1-12
- Steffen Zeuch, Johann-Christoph Freytag:
QTM: Modelling Query Execution with Tasks. ADMS@VLDB 2014: 34-45
- Jianting Zhang, Simin You, Le Gruenwald:
Data Parallel Quadtree Indexing and Spatial Query Processing of Complex Polygon Data on GPUs. ADMS@VLDB 2014: 13-24
- Rajesh Bordawekar, Tirthankar Lahiri, Bugra Gedik, Christian A. Lang:
International Workshop on Accelerating Data Management Systems Using Modern Processor and Storage Architectures - ADMS 2014, Hangzhou, China, September 1, 2014. 2014 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.