- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Seiko Akayama, Shin Kuboaki, Kenji Hisazumi, Takao Futagami, Teruaki Kitasuka:
Development of a modeling education program for novices using model-driven development. WESE 2012: 4
- Kerstin Bauer, Klaus Schneider:
Teaching cyber-physical systems: a programming approach. WESE 2012: 3
- David C. Dyer, Yan Lin Aung:
Microprocessor-based systems design teaching platform for undergraduate students in computer engineering. WESE 2012: 8
- Steffen Jaschke, Steffen Büchner, Sigrid E. Schubert, André Schäfer, Rainer Brück:
Competence oriented embedded systems course for computer science students. WESE 2012: 6
- Gu-Min Jeong, Dong-Byeong Kang, Sung-Soo Lim, Nikil D. Dutt:
An advanced course design for mobile embedded software through Android programming. WESE 2012: 5
- Edward A. Lee, Sanjit A. Seshia, Jeff C. Jensen:
Teaching embedded systems the Berkeley way. WESE 2012: 1
- Bailey Miller, Frank Vahid, Tony Givargis:
RIOS: a lightweight task scheduler for embedded systems. WESE 2012: 9
- Andrew Nelson, Anca Molnos, Ashkan Beyranvand Nejad, Davit Mirzoyan, Sorin Cotofana, Kees Goossens:
Embedded computer architecture laboratory: a hands-on experience programming embedded systems with resource and energy constraints. WESE 2012: 7
- Dorsa Sadigh, Sanjit A. Seshia, Mona Gupta:
Automating exercise generation: a step towards meeting the MOOC challenge for embedded systems. WESE 2012: 2
- Peter Marwedel:
Proceedings of the Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems Education, WESE 2012, Tampere, Finland, October 12, 2012. ACM 2012, ISBN 978-1-4503-1765-8 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.