- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Qingshan She, Hang Zheng, Tongcai Tan, Botao Zhang, Yingle Fan, Zhizeng Luo:
Time-Frequency-Domain Copula-Based Granger Causality and Application to Corticomuscular Coupling in Stroke. I. J. Humanoid Robotics 16(4): 1950018:1-1950018:18 (2019)
- Lutz Leistritz, Herbert Witte:
A time domain frequency-selective multivariate granger causality approach. EMBC 2016: 5485-5488
- Gaetano Valenza, Michele Orini, Luca Citi, Ana Mincholé, Esther Pueyo, Pablo Laguna, Riccardo Barbieri:
Assessing real-time RR-QT frequency-domain measures of coupling and causality through inhomogeneous point-process bivariate models. EMBC 2014: 6475-6478
- Luca Faes, Giandomenico Nollo:
Measuring frequency domain granger causality for multiple blocks of interacting time series. Biological Cybernetics 107(2): 217-232 (2013)
- Cunlu Zou, Christophe Ladroue, Shuixia Guo, Jianfeng Feng:
Identifying interactions in the time and frequency domains in local and global networks - A Granger Causality Approach. BMC Bioinformatics 11: 337 (2010)
- Luca Faes, Alberto Porta, Giandomenico Nollo:
Testing Frequency-Domain Causality in Multivariate Time Series. IEEE Trans. Biomed. Engineering 57(8): 1897-1906 (2010)
- Ingo Battenfeld, Matthias Schröder, Alex Simpson:
A convenient category of domains. Computational Structures for Modelling Space, Time and Causality 2006
- Robert Aichner, Herbert Buchner, Walter Kellermann:
On the causality problem in time-domain blind source separation and deconvolution algorithms. ICASSP (5) 2005: 181-184
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.