- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Subba Reddy Dodda, Musaddique Hossain, Bishwajit Singh Kapoor, Shreya Dasgupta, Venkata P. Reddy B, Kaustav Aikat, Sudit S. Mukhopadhyay:
Computational approach for identification, characterization, three-dimensional structure modelling and machine learning-based thermostability prediction of xylanases from the genome of Aspergillus fumigatus. Comput. Biol. Chem. 91: 107451 (2021)
- Muhammed Tilahun Muhammed, Çagdas Devrim Son, Fatih Izgü:
Three dimensional structure prediction of panomycocin, a novel Exo-β-1, 3-glucanase isolated from Wickerhamomyces anomalus NCYC 434 and the computational site-directed mutagenesis studies to enhance its thermal stability for therapeutic applications. Comput. Biol. Chem. 80: 270-277 (2019)
- Sanne Abeln, K. Anton Feenstra, Jaap Heringa:
Protein Three-Dimensional Structure Prediction. Encyclopedia of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (2) 2019: 497-511
- Seungman Park:
Computational modeling for prediction of the shear stress of three-dimensional isotropic and aligned fiber networks. Comput. Methods Programs Biomed. 148: 91-98 (2017)
- Márcio Dorn, Mariel Barbachan e Silva, Luciana S. Buriol, Luís C. Lamb:
Three-dimensional protein structure prediction: Methods and computational strategies. Comput. Biol. Chem. 53: 251-276 (2014)
- Brian Sweetman, Michalis Xenos, Laura Zitella, Andreas A. Linninger:
Three-dimensional computational prediction of cerebrospinal fluid flow in the human brain. Comput. Biol. Medicine 41(2): 67-75 (2011)
- Tanvir Islam, Yoko Yamaguchi:
Some Computational Predictions on the Possibilities of Three-Dimensional Properties of Grid Cells in Entorhinal Cortex. ICONIP (1) 2009: 26-33
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.